Open to the Public
Location: Vanderbilt 100 Oaks (Directions)
Must RSVP for the meeting, space is limited. RSVP All Inclusive. Members $15; Non-members $30; Educator (Teacher or Administrator) $15; and Transition & Students $10
"IT -- Not Just Technology: Learn from Women Executives as They Discuss IT Business Strategy, Value, Partnerships and Solutions"
- 4-4:30 p.m. Registration & Networking
- 4:30-6 p.m. Panel Discussion
- lise Cambournac, AVP Customer Experience & Implementation – Parallon (Moderator)
- Vanessa Hickman, VP & CIO – Metro Nashville Airport Authority
- Nicole Tremblett, VP of IT&S Shared Services and Planning at HCA
- Mary McCaw, VP Infrastructure Architecture at BNY/Mellon
- Lynn Brooks, Assoc. Dir. Project Implementation & Quality Assurance at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Kim Mallory, Dir. IT Business Operations at Vanderbilt University
What WiTT is about: Women in Technology of Tennessee meets once a month to learn and network with other great, women who work in technology roles or for technology companies in Middle Tennessee. Our main mission is to support local women and girls in the advancement of their education and careers in all areas of technology and science.
This event is co-sponsored by Vanderbilt