CPPA education programs:
- equip healthcare leaders and practicing professionals with evidence-based knowledge,
- provide the skills and principles needed to make medicine kinder and safer,
- are interactive, case-based, and
- can be tailored to meet the needs and interests of your organization.
- schedule a CPPA program at your institution,
- arrange for CPPA faculty to speak at your organization, or
- ask for assistance with course registration.
Register for courses here.
CPPA Education Programs
A full PDF List of CPPA programs is available here.
- Promoting Professional Accountability: Dealing with Behaviors that Undermine a Culture of Safety
- Dealing with Difficult Patients and Families
- Disclosure:The How and When of Communicating Unexpected Outcomes and Errors
- Identifying and Intervening on High-Malpractice-Risk Physicians
- Why Patients Sue Their Doctors
- Best Practices: Getting the Most from Your Patient Relations Department and Service Recovery Program
- Disseminating a Safety Strategy: Strategies and Incentives for Improving Quality and Reducing Risk
- Customized Programs for your Organization
For more information about these programs, please click here to contact us.
Disclaimer: This publication and these presentations are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They are produced and presented with the understanding that the authors and faculty are not engaged in rendering legal advice or other professional service
Proceeds from CPPA educational programs support the research and education missions of the Center for Patient and Professional Advocacy at Vanderbilt and the Vanderbilt School of Medicine.