CPPA Educational and Training Programs
CPPA programs help healthcare professionals support safety, reliability, and accountability in their organizations.
Our top 3 most popular programs are presented across the U.S. multiple times per year.
- Promoting Professionalism: Addressing Behaviors that Undermine a Culture of Safety, Reliability, and Accountability
- Disclosure:The How and When of Communicating Unexpected Outcomes and Errors
- Best Practices: Getting the Most from Your Patient Relations Department and Service Recovery Program
Leadership at healthcare organizations ask CPPA faculty to present the following programs:
- Dealing with Difficult Patients and Families
- Identifying and Intervening on High-Malpractice-Risk Professionals
- Why Patients Sue Their Doctors
- Disseminating a Safety Strategy: Strategies and Incentives for Improving Quality and Reducing Risk
- Customized Programs for your Organization
- equip healthcare leaders and practicing professionals with evidence-based knowledge,
- provide the communication skills and infrastructure principles needed to make medicine kinder and safer,
- are interactive, case-based, and
- can be tailored to meet the needs and interests of your organization.
- schedule a CPPA program at your institution,
- arrange for CPPA faculty to speak at your organization, or
- ask for assistance with course registration.
Disclaimer: This publication and these presentations are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They are produced and presented with the understanding that the authors and faculty are not engaged in rendering legal advice or other professional service
Proceeds from CPPA educational programs support the research and education missions of the Center for Patient and Professional Advocacy at Vanderbilt and the Vanderbilt School of Medicine.