About the Library - Computing/Technology
EBL works to meet VUMC needs for information and resources to facilitate education, research, and clinical practice. We offer computing resources for public use. There are over 50 workstations throughout the library that are equipped with a variety of software applications and hardware. All workstations provide access to e-mail, the internet, and library electronic resources.
- Desktop Computer Workstations - for access to electronic resources
- Microsoft Office Workstations - for word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation work (restricted to Medical Center personnel)
- Multimedia Workstation - for viewing video and other multimedia applications
- Laptop Computers and Wireless Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Resources for Mobile Devices
Headphones, network cables and USB flash drives are available for check out at the Service Desk.