When the Eskind Biomedical Library switches to a printing payment system, departments will have the option to purchase a card that allows printing costs to be charged back to a specific center/account.
- The charge for departmental printing cards is $10.00 per reusable card.
- Departmental cards function like a credit card in that each use adds the cost of the print job to the card. At the end of each month, the total on the card for that month will be transferred to center and account set up by the department and the amount on the card will return to zero. Departments can set a monthly limit for each card purchased.
- Printing on a card can be charged to only one center/account combination.
- To request a departmental card, a person with 1180 signature authority for the department needs to email email@example.com with the following information:
- Number of department cards needed
- Center number and account to be charged for each card
- Monthly limit, if any, for each card
- If want cards mailed or notified to pick up
For further information, please contact the Card Office at 322-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We expect to change from the current honor system to a pay-for-printing system the week of March 4, 2013.