Eskind is now providing subscription access to ClinicalKey, an Elsevier product replacing its older MDConsult resource.
- Full-text access to top medical journals
- More than 1,000 online medical books from across the specialties
- Practice guidelines
- First Consult clinical decision support resource
- Patient education materials (including some Spanish-language versions)
- Drug monographs provided by Gold Standard
- Images and videos, with a presentation maker feature for adding images to slides
- CME credits (registration required)
- Options to save searches and create a reading list of items to revisit later (registration required)
ClinicalKey is already available via the Digital Library (direct link). MDConsult will cease being available soon. StarPanel users will see removal of the old MDConsult link from the “Inf. Resources” list; a link to ClinicalKey has been added.
Mobile apps are not yet available, but ClinicalKey can be accessed via a web browser on smartphones and tablets.
ClinicalKey representatives will be available on Tuesday, March 26 to provide demonstrations and answer questions. Drop by the patio in front of the library between 11:00 am and 2:30 pm on the 26th to learn more.
ClinicalKey is also on Facebook and Twitter (@ClinicalKey), if you’d like to direct suggestions to them there. Quick tips for using features such as saved searches, the presentation maker, and creating a reading list are provided via their blog.