Taneya Y Koonce, MSLS, MPH
- 210 Eskind Biomedical Library
Job Related Information
Health Knowledge Information Specialist
Deputy Director for EBL & Knowledge Management
Eskind Biomedical Library
Eskind Biomedical Library
- Administrative Services
- Education Services
- Library Knowledge Management
- Filtering/Evidence-Based Services
- Research Services
Learning Framework Skills:
- Database software
- Desktop publishing (formerly Desktop publishing software)
- Graphics software (formerly Graphic software)
- Presentation development software
- Spreadsheet (formerly Spreadsheet software)
- Web authoring tool (formerly web development software)
- Web browser (formerly Internet browsers)
- Word processing (formerly Word processing software)
- Ability to handle stress
- Adapt to constituency (faculty, staff, students, etc.)
- Common sense
- Constructive criticism
- Culture of trust
- Discloses own positions
- Emotional intelligence
- Interpersonal relations
- Respect (self and others)
- Self confidence
- Self knowledge
- Social skills
- Takes responsibility
CV or Resumé
Download Taneya's CV
- Giuse NB, Kusnoor SV, Koonce TY, Naylor HM, Chen SC, Blasingame MN, Levy MA, Ye F. Guiding Oncology Patients through the Maze of Precision Medicine. Submitted for publication.
- Koonce TY, Kusnoor SV, Giuse NB, Hurley S, Ye F. A Personalized Approach to Deliver Health Care Information to Diabetic Patients in Community Care Clinics. Journal of the Medical Library Association, July 2015; 103(3):123-30.
- Giuse NB, Kusnoor SV, Koonce TY, Ryland CR, Walden RR, Naylor HM, Williams AM, Jerome RJ. Strategically aligning a mandala of competencies to advance a transformative vision. J Med Libr Assoc. 2013 Oct;101(4):261-7.
- Giuse NB, Koonce TY, Storrow AB, Kusnoor SV, Ye F. Using health literacy and learning style preferences to optimize the delivery of health information. J Health Commun. 2012;17 Suppl 3:122-40. doi: 10.1080/10810730.2012.712610. PubMed PMID: 23030566.
- Koonce TY, Giuse DA, Beauregard JM, Giuse NB. Toward a more informed patient: bridging health care information through an interactive communication portal. J Med Libr Assoc. 2007 Jan;95(1):77-81.
- Giuse NB, Koonce TY, Jerome RN, Cahall M, Sathe NA, Williams A. Evolution of a mature clinical informationist model. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2005 May-Jun;12(3):249-55.
- Koonce TY, Giuse NB, Todd P. Evidence-based medicine databases versus the Primary Literature: an In-house Investigation on Their Optimal Use. Journal of the Medical Library Association, October 2004; 92 (4):407-411.
- Williams A, Giuse NB, Koonce T, Kou Q, Giuse DA. Using Knowledge Management Practices to Develop a State-of-the-Art Digital Library. Proceedings of Medinfo ’04, San Francisco, CA, September: 99-103.