Patricia Lee (Patty), M.L.S.
- 123 Eskind Biomedical Library
Job Related Information
Assistant Director for Clinical Services
Eskind Biomedical Library
- Library Knowledge Management
- Research Services
- Filtering/Evidence-Based Services
- Library Research
- Staff Training
Learning Framework Skills:
- Lee P, DiPersio D, Jerome RN, Wheeler AP. Approaching and analyzing a large literature on vancomycin monitoring and pharmacokinetics. J Med Libr Assoc. 2007 Oct;95(4):374-80. Review.
- Sathe N, Williams A, Koonce TY, Lee P, Giuse NB. Integrating User Values into the Development of a Customized Digital Library of Resources for Tennessee's Public Health Community. Southern Chapter of the Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Biloxi, MS, October 2004. Winner- Southern Chapter /MLA Research Award
- Sathe NA, Lee P, Giuse NB. A power information user (PIU) model to promote information integration in Tennessee's public health community. J Med Libr Assoc. 2004 Oct;92(4):459-64.
- Lee P, Giuse NB, Sathe N. Benchmarking information needs and use in the Tennessee public health community. J Med Libr Assoc. 2003 91(3):322-36.