ITSM Links & Resources
The following is a list of documents, reference material, and applications related to the ITSM Project. If you require access to any of these applications, please contact the HelpDesk at 343-HELP.
Service CenterNot the active ITSM application. Active Dates: FEB 2008 -- MAY 2009
- SC View Read-Only access to Service Center records
Service DeskNot the active ITSM application. Active Dates: NOV 2002 -- FEB 2008
- SD View Read-Only access to Service Desk records
On-Call Responsibilities / AlarmPoint
- AlarmPoint Web Interface The VUMC notification and event resolution system
- Informatics Center Administrator On Call (ICAOC) Guildelines
- AlarmPoint Guidelines for Workgroups
- AlarmPoint Training Documentation (v4) User Guide / Training info on AlarmPoint.
- How to Validate your Devices
- REPORT: On Call Right Now Displays who is On-Call Right Now (Real Time)
- REPORT: On Call Next 12 hours Scheduled report run at Noon and Midnight every day
- AP Tips n' Tricks 1-page flier full of useful AP info
- Pegasus-to-AlarmPoint Workflow Diagram explaining the workflow and decision points between Pegasus and AP
VPN Info (Virtual Private Network)In order to access some VUMC resources, you must establish a VPN connection to the VUMC network. Here is information on how to do that.
BluePrint Requirements CenterWe use BluePrint to create & document our ITSM requirements, Use Cases and Models.
- Systems Access and Maintenance. Allows Security Managers to request access for users. This application generates Incidents in Pegasus.
- IT Software Solutions is the technical arm behind the ITSM Project. Visit this site for technical resources on the applications and systems referenced here