Having trouble viewing the live webcast?
We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured, if you miss part of the live broadcast, an archive of the entire presentation will be available online as soon as the event concludes. Here are some steps to take to resolve the issue:
- First, please make sure your computer meets the technical requirements for our player. This link will test your browser to see if it meets the requirements.
You can view a list of supported browsers here.
- Macintosh and Windows systems require the Silverlight plugin, which can be downloaded here.
- iOS devices (iPhone / iPad) require the Mediasite app, which can be downloaded for free from the App store.
- If the video periodically cuts to a white screen, try closing your browser and reopening the page.
- You might try a different browser, if you have another one installed. For example, if you are using Internet Explorer, try opening it in Chrome or Firefox.
- If you get a message indicating that the video stream is "full" -- we are experiencing dramatically larger numbers of viewers than expected. Refresh (Reload) your page periodically. As people leave the page, others will be allowed in.
- You can try accessing the video directly at this link.