Healthy Men Needed for Research Study on Causes of Prostate Cancer
Adult men are needed for a study interested in finding out the causes of prostate cancer. We plan to compare diet, physical activity, hormones and other factors between healthy men and those with prostate cancer to see how these factors interact to increase risk.
You may qualify for the study if:
• You are at least 40 years of age,
• You have never been treated for prostate cancer,
• You are not taking any medications that affect hormone levels.
• Collect a blood sample
• Collect a urine sample
• Measure your weight, height, waist and hips
• Measure your body fat
• You will be asked to complete a questionnaire at home about your diet and activities, then mail it back to us.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact the Nashville Men’s Health Study personnel at Vanderbilt at 936-0156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.