Nominate a VUMC Staff or Faculty Member for the Credo Award
To recognize individuals who consistently demonstrate exceptional credo behavior.
All VUMC staff and faculty members are eligible who meet the following criteria:
- Successfully completed orientation period. (staff)
- Must have scored a 4 or above on Annual Performance Evaluation Credo Score. (staff)
- Not on PIC at the time of nomination and award. (staff)
- Faculty nominees must be in good standing.
- Manager/Chair approval obtained by representative of the selection committee (the Elevate Credo Team will serve as the selection committee).
- Nominations may be made by anyone including faculty, staff, patients, patient’s family, and volunteers. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Click here for additional information and the nomination form.