Registration Now Open for International Neuro-Oncology Update, Sept. 15-16
The 10th anniversary International Neuro-Oncology Update will be held in Nashville at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center Sept. 15-16.
• An international faculty will share experience and expertise in clinical management issues, latest basic science breakthroughs and future research directions
• Interactive audience response sessions as our panel of experts discuss their management of clinical cases
• Special seminar on assessment and management of key quality of life issues for patients and families
• Parallel program for nurses in office and hospital settings
• Oral and poster presentation opportunities for residents and fellows
This activity has been approved for 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Registration and more information is available at http://www.VanderbiltNeurosciences.com/neuroonc.