Vanderbilt Now Offers Three Options for In-home Child and Adult Care
For many, balancing the needs of family members and the responsibilities of work can be a challenging and stressful situation. The ways that in-home care can help are varied, but include such things as:
• Schools are closing for spring holidays and for summer vacation but my child’s camps do not start for two more weeks.
• My mother needs someone in the home for a few days while she recovers from minor surgery.
• My husband is ill and needs someone in the home for assistance while I am at work.
Vanderbilt faculty and staff now have three in-home care options for children and adults.
• The Sitter Service connects Vanderbilt faculty, staff and students who wish to provide care for employees who need care. Visit the website to find a sitter who meets your availability needs and then, then contact them directly.
• Parents in a Pinch provides temporary in-home care for children and adults. They provide a caregiver who will be meet your requirements. Visit the website for more information on obtaining care for children and adults, or contact Family Services Coordinator Stacey Bonner at 936-1990.
• Vanderbilt Home Care Services offers a variety of skilled and non-skilled services to meet the needs of clients and their families at home or in the hospital. They provide private duty services that include nursing, home health aides, companion care and inpatient sitter services 24 hours a day. For more information visit www.vanderbilthomecareservices.com or call 936-0336.
The Child and Family Center is part of Faculty/Staff Health & Wellness