Mama Lere Hearing School at Vanderbilt Now Enrolling Peer Models for Community Program
The Mama Lere Hearing School at Vanderbilt is now enrolling peer models for its Community Program starting July 1.
The Mama Lere Hearing School is a state-approved preschool through kindergarten program. The mission is to teach children who are deaf or hard of hearing to listen, read, sing and talk. Our Community Program offers enrollment to peer models who are children with normal hearing and speech-language skills. Having peer models is an essential component of the Mama Lere Hearing School.
Differing from a traditional day care environment, your child will receive close supervision and a quality education during both teacher- and child-directed classroom activities. For a limited time, we are offering a discounted rate for Vanderbilt employees for the Community Program.
• Enrolling children ages 2-5
• Community Program hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
• Discounted fee; $525 per month
• State approved preschool-kindergarten program
• Highly qualified, licensed teachers
• Low student to teacher ratio
• Convenient location on the Vanderbilt campus
• Parent observation rooms adjacent to every classroom
For information regarding enrollment or tours, please contact
Patty Grones at 936-5262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.