Nominate a VUMC Staff or Faculty Member for the Credo Award
The purpose of the Credo Award is to recognize individuals who consistently demonstrate exceptional credo behavior.
All VUMC staff and faculty members are eligible who meet the following criteria:
• Successfully completed orientation period. (staff)
• Must have scored a 4 or above on Annual Performance Evaluation Credo Score. (staff)
• Not on PIC at the time of nomination and award. (staff)
• Faculty nominees must be in good standing.
• Manager/Chair approval obtained by representative of the selection committee (the Elevate Credo Team will serve as the selection committee).
• Nominations may be made by anyone, including faculty, staff, patients, patient family members and volunteers. Self-nominations are not accepted.
There will be three awards given quarterly. They will be awarded at the quarterly Leadership Assemblies. If the Elevate Credo Award recipients are not on the Leadership Assembly invitation list, they would attend as an invited guest. As part of the award, the recipient will receive $500 and an Elevate gift basket.
Click here for the nomination form and more information.