Celebrate National Employee Health and Fitness Day with Health Plus Wednesday, May 18National Employee Health and Fitness Day, a day dedicated to increasing awareness of the many options for being physically active at work, is Wednesday, May 18. For complete details, click here.
• Get a healthy breakfast on the go at three campus locations.
• Boost your daily activity with the One Day Challenge. Do this anywhere or anytime.
• Relieve stress with Yoga on the Lawn.
• Form a team and compete against your colleagues in the Walking Relay.
• Take a late day Three Mile Fun Run.
• Try any or all of the six mini-classes during the Group Fitness Superclass.
• Check your height, weight and blood pressure. Know Your Numbers locations offered all week long.
Health Plus is part of Faculty and Staff Health and Wellness.