Vanderbilt joins Nashville Mayor Karl Dean on Community Walk, Saturday, June 25Vanderbilt staff, faculty, students, volunteers, friends and families are invited to be a part of making Nashville a healthier place to live by coming out to a community walk as part of Nashville Mayor Karl Dean's Walk 100 Miles Program. Since Vanderbilt is leading this walk, organizers urge walkers to wear black and gold attire.
• The walk is at 9 a.m., Saturday, June 25
• Meet at Percy Warner Park, Deep Well Trailhead, for a 6.35 mile walk
• Water will be provided along the walk
• This event is suitable for all fitness levels and ages
• Walkers are urged to check the forecast and remember that it is summer and it's a good idea to dress accordingly
Learn more about the Walk 100 Miles program. Visit the Facebook page for Walk 100 Miles to get walk updates, and view photos from the Vanderbilt walk.
Health Plus supports the Walk 100 Miles Program. Contact Health Plus at 343-8943 or send us an e-mail.