Children needed for study on speech and language skills and stuttering
The Vanderbilt Kennedy Center is seeking participants for a study on speech and language skills ans stuttering.
• 3- to 5-year-old children who do or do not stutter.
Benefits of participation:
• Speech-language scores, consultation and service referrals.
• Monetary compensation.
• Watching videos, storytelling, speech and language tests.
• Parent questionnaires.
• You can visit us on the web at: http://kc.vanderbilt.edu/childhoodstuttering/index.html
• To participate and/or ask questions about the study, please contact Chagit Clark at email@example.com.
Principal Investigators: Edward Conture, Ph.D., and Tedra Walden, Ph.D.