Patient Satisfaction Survey System access and training
Are you new to Vanderbilt University Medical Center and need to know how to access patient satisfaction results for your area? Or, do you need a refresher course on how to use PRC EasyView?
If you or someone on your staff needs to be able to view patient satisfaction results, please contact the Service Measurement and Improvement Office for access. Once you have received access to the site, it is highly recommended that you attend "PRC EasyView Website Training.” PRC EasyView Training will help you to:
• Use PRC EasyView to obtain patient satisfaction scores for your area in real-time
• Understand the Patient Satisfaction Goals of the Service Pillar for FY2012
• Identify the key drivers that will help you improve your Overall Quality of Care and Teamwork scores
• Access and use patient verbatim comments for your area
• Create automated reports that can be sent directly to your inbox
• Learn about the resources available to assist you in improving your scores
Classes are offered monthly with the next class scheduled for Tuesday, April 3, at 1 p.m. in room 598 at Crystal Terrace. To select a date to attend, click here: PRC EasyView Website Training.