Discounted Vanderbilt Legends Club memberships available to faculty and staff
Vanderbilt faculty or staff members receive a 20 percent discount on all initiation fees and monthly dues at Vanderbilt Legends Club.
Vanderbilt Legends Club is fully owned by Vanderbilt University and is the only private club in Middle Tennessee that offers 36 holes of golf. The club is home to the Vanderbilt men’s and women’s golf teams and is hosting the 2012 Women’s NCAA Championship in May.
In addition to two 18-hole courses designed by Tom Kite and architect Bob Cupp, a Vanderbilt Legends Club membership also offers:
• Access to the Little Course at Aspen Grove, a par three, nine-hole executive course situated adjacent to the club
• A 19-acre practice facility equipped with double tees, two putting greens and a short game area with practice bunkers
• A Golf Academy featuring an instructor who has worked with two major LPGA champions and several other top players
• A recently renovated clubhouse and a fitness center
• Numerous social and dining events throughout the year for you and your family
If you are interested in exploring your discounted membership opportunities, please contact Lisa Renneke at 791-4842 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make an appointment to come out to the club and have lunch, take a tour and play golf.