Activities fill National Employee Health and Fitness Day on Wednesday, May 16
National Employee Health and Fitness Day is Wednesday, May 16; a day dedicated to increasing awareness of the many options for being physically active at work. Planned activities at Vanderbilt include:• Boost your daily activity with the One Day Challenge. Do this anywhere or anytime.
• Check your height, weight and blood pressure. Know Your Numbers locations offered all week long.
• Get a healthy Breakfast on the Go at one of four locations.
• Relieve stress and have fun with Zumba on the Lawn.
• Form a team and compete against your colleagues in the Walking Relay.
• Take a late day 3 Mile Fun Run.
• Try any or all of the six mini-classes during the Group Fitness Superclass.
Get all the details on the Health Plus website.