Use C2HR to set up direct deposit for your paycheck
To reduce paper usage and data entry time, enrollment for direct deposit of paychecks is now on the C2HR Website. To sign up for direct deposit:
• Have your bank name, bank transit number, bank account number and account type on hand.
• Have your VUnetID and ePassword.
• Log in to the C2HR Website.
• Click on the Direct Deposit link in the right column.
• Enter your bank account information, following the on-screen instructions.
Need access to a computer to set up direct deposit? Stop by HR Express at 2525 West End Ave., Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. to use one of our free computers.
Once you complete the C2HR form, HR Processing and your bank need 4-6 weeks to process your request (in the meantime you will receive a paper check). Then your paycheck will be deposited directly into your designated bank account. If you have questions, please contact the Employee Service Center at 343-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.