Next patient satisfaction survey system (PRC EasyView) access and training to be held Thursday, July 19
Are you new to VUMC and need to know how to access patient satisfaction results for your area? Or, do you need a refresher course on how to use PRC EasyView?
If you or someone on your staff needs to be able to view patient satisfaction results, please contact the Service Measurement and Improvement Office for access. Once you have received access to the site, it is highly recommended that you attend "PRC EasyView Website Training.” PRC EasyView Training will help you to:
· Use PRC EasyView to obtain patient satisfaction scores for your area in real-time
· Understand the Patient Satisfaction Goals of the Service Pillar for FY2012
· Identify the key drivers that will help you improve your Overall Quality of Care and Teamwork scores
· Access and use patient verbatim comments for your area
· Create automated reports that can be sent directly to your inbox
· Learn about the resources available to assist you in improving your percentage of Excellent scores
Classes are offered monthly, with the next class scheduled for Thursday, July 19, at 9 a.m., in room 598 at Crystal Terrace. To select a date to attend, please click on the link below.
PRC EasyView Website Training
If you have any questions, please email the Service Measurement and Improvement Office at SMI@vanderbilt.edu.