HR Express with Commodore Concierge Service launches Aug. 1 at MCN, Children's Hospital
Human Resources announces two new, enhanced HR Express locations at Medical Center North and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
Starting on Aug. 1, employees can get assistance with Human Resource needs and also take advantage of discounts and offerings from the Commodore Concierge Service. The new HR Express locations will be located in the sites formerly held by the Vanderbilt Valet.
Commodore Concierge Services include:
• RTA/Music City Star tickets
• Regal Cinemas discounted movie tickets
• Stamps and meter mail
• Gift cards
• Referrals to vendors offering Vanderbilt employee discounts
• Resuscitation Program Book check-in and check-out
• Notary service (by appointment only)
• Toner and battery recycling
• Pick-up location for Health Plus giveaways
• Service Awards pick-up location. The MCN office will continue to be the pick-up location for employees celebrating anniversaries.
• Additional services will be added in the future
Methods of payment include credit/debit cards, cash and Commodore Card.
HR Services include:
o Form submission
o Beneficiary Change form
o Personal Information Change form
o Tuition Benefits forms
o Dependent Information Change form
o New Employee Information form
o General information about benefits, payroll and new hires
Hours and Contact Information:
The MCN location is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The Children's Hospital location is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Coming soon: HR Express with Commodore Concierge Service will open on Aug. 20 at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks. Hours will be 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.