Occupational Health announces new Peer Vaccination Program
This flu vaccine season, the Occupational Health Clinic (OHC) introduces an additional way for Medical Center faculty and staff to receive the influenza vaccine conveniently, the Peer Vaccination Program.
Here’s how it works:
1) By Sept. 7, 2012, managers register Peer Vaccinators with OHC.
2) Starting Sept. 15, 2012, Peer Vaccinators can vaccinate co-workers.
• Peer Vaccinators document vaccination via OHC’s web etool, NOT StarPanel.
• OHC updates the employee’s record in OHC and StarPanel.
3) OHC reimburses the department’s flu vaccines at OHC’s cost.
Contact Occupational Health at 936-0955 or by email.