Vanderbilt Conte Center Symposium to be tomorrow
The fifth annual symposium for the Vanderbilt/NIMH Conte Center for Neuroscience Research will be held tomorrow at 1 p.m. in the Flynn Auditorium at the Vanderbilt Law School. Speakers for this year's event are:
- Patricia Gaspar, M.D., Ph.D., Institut National de la Santé de la Recherche Médicale
- Elizabeth Hammock, Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- Mark Ansorge, Ph.D., Columbia University Medical Center
- Rick C.S. Lin, Ph.D., University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Andrew Holmes, Ph.D., National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcohol
For additional information and to register for the event, please visit the Conte Center website at http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/contecenter/ and click on the registration button, or contact Denise Malone at 936-1898 or Denise.Malone@vanderbilt.edu.