Needles and Pins Craft Fair is today and tomorrow
The 25th Annual Needles and Pins Craft Fair will be today and tomorrow on the third floor breezeway between Light Hall and the Robinson Research Building.
Hours for the event are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4, and 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 5.
Among the activities:
- More than 40 vendors sharing their special crafts and artistic talents.
- Food, including two menu selections:
- Pizza Perfect pasta plate, beef baked ziti or spinach lasagna, garden salad and garlic roll for $5.
- Kay Bob’s grill plate, grilled chicken, black bean and corn salad and flatbread for $6.
- A gourmet dessert bar, including cakes and other desserts, for under $3.
- Sam the balloon sculptor
- Parasol painting
- Sock monkey decorating
Proceeds from the event benefit the Employee Hardship Fund and the
Medical Center Staff Advisory Council Grants program.
If you have any questions please contact