Vanderbilt Benefits & Health Fair Oct. 10-11
All Vanderbilt employees are invited to the free Benefits & Health Fair Oct. 10-11. The fair will feature:
• Employee benefits information. Human Resources will be on-hand to answer your Open Enrollment or other benefits questions. Medical, dental, vision, retirement and disability representatives also will be available.
• Vanderbilt clinics and services.
• Free flu shots. Occupational Health will provide flu vaccinations to all faculty and staff with a Vanderbilt ID badge. Can’t make it? Come to Flulapalooza or one of the other opportunities to get a flu shot.
• Free health screenings. Health Plus staff will check blood pressure, weight and Body Mass Index. You can use these numbers to help you complete your Wellness Actions Log. Also, spin the Health and Wellness Wheel to learn ways to be as healthy as possible, and win a prize.
• Go for the Gold (GFTG) help. Stop in and get help before the October 31 GFTG deadline.
• Door prizes. All employees who attend the Fair and complete an online survey after the event will be eligible to win door prizes.
The event will be held on two dates and at two locations:
• Wednesday, Oct. 10, from 7:30 am to 1:30 p.m. in the Student Life Center.
• Thursday, Oct. 11, from 2-8 p.m. at One Hundred Oaks (Entrance E)
See the fair website for more information, including shuttle service and parking details.
Questions? Call 343-7000 or email email@example.com.