Compliance Hotspots at Safety Fair, VUH, Children's Hospital and more
Are you up to date with all immunization, and skin test requirements in time for your performance evaluation?
If not, Compliance Hotspots are here to help.
Upcoming locations include:
• Round Wing (roaming), April 3, 7 to 11 a.m.
• VUH Critical Care Tower (roaming), April 3, noon to 4 p.m.
• Safety Fair (the Learning Center Ballroom), April 4 and 5, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Courtyard Café, April 4, 11a.m. to 1 p.m.
• The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, room 2104, April 4, 1:30 to 4 p.m.
To view a calendar with more dates and times visit the OHC website.
Managers, check to see if your area has made the Compliance Honor Roll by logging into MyVandy.
The Occupational Health Clinic is part of Faculty and Staff Health and Wellness: http://occupationalhealth.vanderbilt.edu.