Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research to hold IRB educational session, Monday, May 13
Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research Support Services is hosting the educational session, “IRBshare: Streamlining IRB Review for Multi-site Studies" on Monday, May 13, at 10:30 a.m. in 202 Light Hall.
During this session, attendees will learn about the history and current status of IRBshare, as well as the following potential benefits for PIs, study teams, and the IRB:
• More efficient/shorter review times for initial study review
• Reduction in study start up time
• More consistent determinations and requested changes
• Collaboration with other IRBs
• Learn how other IRBs interpret the regulations
• Maintain local control of the study
If you have any questions, you may contact Research Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 322-7343.