TB skin testing has resumed; testing sites available campuswide
Routine TB skin testing has resumed, effective immediately. If you were unable to receive your annual or new employee TB skin test during the temporary suspension, you can now. Be on the lookout for TB skin testing events:
- TBST Express (6th floor MAB), May 16, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- OHO (VPEC clinic), May 16, 8-11:30 a.m.
- Medical Center Plaza (near Au Bon Pain), May 17, 1-4 p.m.
- Medical Center East Roaming Cart* (all floors), May 20, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- VUH CCT Roaming Cart* (all floors), May 20, 1-5 p.m.
*For all roaming carts please page us at 831-4722 to find the specific area we are in when you visit.
You can also visit the Occupational Health Clinic in Medical Arts Building Suite 640. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. No appointment necessary.
Managers, please be aware that there will be a grace period to give people time to get up to date. TB compliance reporting will resume as usual after June 4.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Occupational Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-0955.