Shuttle and valet Thanksgiving holiday schedule announced
There will be no Vanderbilt Shuttle service on most routes Thursday, Nov. 28, and Friday, Nov. 29. The exception will be patient transport shuttles, which will operate 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. both days.
On Nov. 28 and 29, people who park in N lots and lot 127 can park in the South Garage on levels four through seven, or in the 25th Avenue Garage using the 25th Avenue entrance.
On Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28, the only valet service will be at the adult Emergency Department (24 hours), and at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, which will be open 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
On Friday, Nov. 29, valet service will be open at:
• Vanderbilt University Hospital (7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.);
• The adult Emergency Department (24 hours);
• The Vanderbilt Clinic (7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.);
• The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt (7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.);
• The Preston Research Building (7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.), and
• Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks (7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
On Friday, there will be no valet service on East Level 1, the Vanderbilt Eye Institute, One Hundred Oaks or at the Free Electron Laser facility.