Patient Experience Survey System (PRC EasyView) access and training
Do you need to know how to access patient experience results for your area? Or do you need a refresher course on how to use PRC EasyView?
If you or someone on your staff needs to be able to view patient experience results, please contact the Service Measurement and Improvement Office for access. Once you have received access to the site, it is highly recommended that you attend "PRC EasyView Website Training.” PRC EasyView Training will help you to:
• Use PRC EasyView to obtain patient experience scores for your area in real-time
• Understand the Patient Experience Goals of the Service Pillar
• Identify the key drivers that will help you improve your Overall Quality of Care and Teamwork scores
• Access and use patient verbatim comments for your area
• Create automated reports that can be sent directly to your inbox
• Learn about the resources available to assist you in improving your scores
Classes are offered monthly. To select a date to attend, click here to be directed to the LMS. In the search box on the LMS homepage, enter PRC and select PRC EasyView Website Training.
Please contact the Service Measurement and Improvement Office with any questions.