Nurses' Week poster deadline is Friday, May 1
The Research Nurses Week Committee will sponsor a poster session during Nurses Week.
Research Nurses Week Poster Session and Reception will be held on May 15 from noon to 2 p.m. in the North Lobby of Light Hall. The purpose of this poster session is to acknowledge and communicate nurses’ involvement in research and/or in innovative research programs and practices.
All posters related to research on nursing practice and nurses in research will be accepted. Poster Submission Deadline: Friday, May 1.
To submit a poster enrollment form, please complete the REDCap survey at this link.
• There must be a nurse author and this individual must attend the poster session.
• The purpose of this poster session is to acknowledge and communicate involvement of nurses in research and/or innovative research programs and practice. Summaries of posters are limited to 350 words in length.
• Poster display boards are limited in size to 4 feet high by 6 feet wide.
• Posters do not have to be professionally made.
• Posters that have been presented at previous events are welcome.
• The author must certify that no prior copyright or ownership applies to the abstract or poster. If others deserve credit for the information please acknowledge their contribution.
• Posters will be on displayed in the North Lobby of Light Hall from noon until 2 p.m. on May 15.
• Please arrive prior to the display time to construct your poster by noon.
Resources are available for poster printing through the Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research. These resources may be accessed through this link.