Holiday news from Vanderbilt Gift Shop: sales, events, special hours
Holiday news from the Vanderbilt Gift Shop:
- The Gift Shop will be having specials each day between now and Christmas, including buy-one-get-one slippers, half price scarves and ponchos and half price Davinci jewelry and beads.
- Friday, Dec. 18, all Vanderbilt clothing will be half price.
- All holiday merchandise will be half price beginning Friday, Dec. 19, and the sale will continue until the items are gone.
- The Gift Shop will be open Christmas Eve, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; open Christmas Day 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and will be closed New Year's Day.
- The Gift Shop is having a drawing for a set of polar bears like the ones on display in the shop's front window. Register at the shop for the Dec. 23 drawing.
- Discount movie tickets are available at the shop.
For more information, e-mail Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.