Keep your contact information up to date in C2HR
It’s important to keep your information in C2HR up to date, so you don’t miss out on news from Human Resources and its benefits providers. As a result, all employees are encouraged to periodically review and update their personal contact information in the C2HR system. Take a moment to quickly verify or update your home mailing address, the way you would like to receive information and who to contact in an emergency.
After logging in, simply click on the “Personal Profile” link in the right sidebar and make any needed updates. If you have an apartment number, please use the second line of the address field to enter that information.
Instructions for how to update your contact information in C2HR:
Faculty and staff who wish to change their contact points can do so by following these steps:
- Log into C2HR.
- Select “Personal Profile” in the menu box.
- Select “Edit” at the bottom of the page.
- Make changes to the “Personal Contact Information” section where contact information on file is listed. Select the checkboxes for the devices/contact points on which you wish to receive AlertVU (or Non-Emerg) messages. You may also add additional contact points.
- Select “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, select “Confirm” to save your entries.