Transition Update: HR systems updates during VU/VUMC transition
To prepare our systems for the legal separation, some HR systems for Medical Center employees will have limited functionality for short periods of time:
- C2HR will be unavailable April 28 through May 4. Paystubs cannot be viewed during this time and should be viewed the evening of April 27. Pay will still be deposited on April 29 for all monthly pay groups.
- Timekeeping system Kronos will be available during the entire period. The April time off report for monthly paid employees is due by April 30 in Kronos, instead of May 10. The April time off report for hourly and union employees is due by 9 a.m., May 2 in Kronos.
- The Compliance Portal will be unavailable April 28 through May 2. The Learning Exchange will be available to complete necessary training, but the Compliance Portal won’t be available to show updated completions until after May 2.
- CATS, the credential application system, will be unavailable from 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 27, through 9:30 p.m., Saturday, April 30.
- PeopleFinder will be unavailable from 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, April 27, through May 4.
- Performance Central will be available; however, organizational structure changes will not update April 28 through May 4.
- Talent Central, our job application system will be unavailable April 28 through May 4. Current employees applying for internal positions can do so before April 28 or when the system comes back online. Candidates who apply for open jobs to be based at VUMC will still be in our system once it comes online. Candidates who apply to jobs to be based at Vanderbilt University will see those jobs tagged as “Moved due to legal transition — see Vanderbilt.jobs My Jobs for status” on the My Jobpage tab and will go to Vanderbilt.jobs to see the status of those submissions.
See the HR transition website for more details, a timeline about the system availability and the most up-to-date information on the separation.