Pegasus update to make request process easier
On Oct. 9, VUMC IT will release Pegasus 3.0. VUMC IT has redesigned the request process within Pegasus by improving workflow, creating a cleaner list of requests, and providing more information about complex requests.The new, simplified Pegasus dashboard gives users the choice to submit either an incident ticket when there is an issue impacting work or a request ticket when an IT service is required. These enhancements, along with the changes listed below, will give users a smoother and more transparent self-service experience.
Other changes to Pegasus include the following:
- “Save” and “edit” a request in draft form before submitting
- Add frequently submitted requests as “favorites” for future use
- Look at information regarding a request throughout its progress, as well as find out who will be assisting them
- A more streamlined method for routing and assigning requests
- Ask for email reminders about how a request is proceeding
- A mobile-friendly version
- A satisfaction survey upon completion of work
- The opportunity to re-open a request, if necessary
Users can interact with the new Pegasus 3.0 interface by viewing a short orientation here.
Have questions about the Pegasus update? Send an email to ITSMRequestManagement@vanderbilt.edu.
Media Inquiries: Tracey Mayo Street, firstname.lastname@example.org