Vanderbilt Translational Research Forum set for October; call for abstracts deadline is tomorrow
The 2017 Vanderbilt Translational Research Forum will feature more than 25 nationally recognized Vanderbilt researchers presenting their translational science, as well as special guest speaker Jacob Corn. A poster session will provide students and investigators in health research at Vanderbilt (VU and VUMC) and Meharry Medical College the opportunity to present work in progress or completed work and gain valuable feedback from colleagues and other forum attendees.
· Any Vanderbilt or Meharry student or investigator
· Must be registered for the 2017 Translational Research Forum (Click here to RSVP)
· Must be able to hang a poster in the Student Life Center Ballroom on Friday, Oct. 13, between 7 and 7:30 a.m.
· Must be available to present the poster in person on Friday, Oct. 13, from 9:20 to 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. to noon.
· The abstract should be no longer than one page, double-spaced, size 12 font.
· It should be submitted as a Word document saved under the file name: Last Name_Poster_Abstract (ex: Smith_Poster_Abstract.doc).
· The abstract submission form (http://bit.ly/vu-abstract) must be completed no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 15.
· Accepted poster presenters will be notified by Sept. 22.
· Judges will be chosen from the Vanderbilt faculty based on the research areas and methods used in submitted abstracts.