Download Hubbl for chance to win an Apple Watch
Hubbl is VUMC’s new enterprise communication and task management platform for all things EpicLeap. In an effort to promote the regular use of Hubbl, the EpicLeap Team will be giving out 10 Apple Watches according to the following criteria:
- To be eligible for one of five watches, new users must establish a Hubbl account via web or mobile download by Oct. 15.
- To be eligible for one of five watches, new and existing users must log into Hubbl at least once per week between Sept. 15 and Nov. 5.
By downloading the mobile application or accessing the platform via the web, colleagues will have access to helpful features such as:
- Real-time updates on what's happening with the EpicLeap program
- A countdown that shows the exact amount of time (down to the seconds!) remaining until Go Live
- A checklist with tailored information (linked to your VUnetID) regarding your training schedule
- A list of activities that details what the EpicLeap Team is currently executing against
- The Clinical Corner — a dedicated area just for VUMC clinicians to get information specific to their roles
Hubbl can be accessed via your iOS or Android device, or you can access it from the website.
- Website: Access the Hubbl website platform by clicking here.
- iOS Users: Search "Hubbl" in the App Store or download here.
- Android Users: Search "Hubbl" in the Google Play Store or download here.
Download our flyer and promote Hubbl in your area.