Parking update: eStar training at One Hundred Oaks
The EpicLeap Training Team would like to extend a reminder to all colleagues who will be attending classroom training sessions at One Hundred Oaks (OHO) that employees must follow the parking guidelines outlined on the EpicLeap website to avoid citations, fines and towing.
Parking in neighboring lots (The Home Depot, Wal-Mart, etc.) is NOT permitted and is illegal. Effective immediately, VUMC employees who violate this rule will be towed at their own expense. The EpicLeap Team will not reimburse any such expenses.
Please keep in mind that parking in designated spaces at the Nashville Fairgrounds and boarding a shuttle to OHO is safer than trying to cross the major intersections and busy roads that surround our OHO location. The time spent walking from neighboring lots to the Training Center is almost equivalent to that spent taking a convenient shuttle ride from the Fairgrounds directly to the Training Center’s entrance.
VUMC is committed to being a good neighbor in the communities we serve — this is part of “who we are.” Please be respectful to neighboring businesses and represent VUMC at its best.
As a reminder, colleagues who will be attending eStar training at OHO may:
- Park in the dedicated EpicLeap training lot at the Nashville Fairgrounds (see map) and take a shuttle directly to the OHO Training Center main entrance
- Utilize the existing shuttle route between the main campus and OHO
- Park in designated employee parking at OHO only if they are attending a session between the hours of 6 PM and 11 PM on a weekday or on weekends (an OHO parking permit is not required during evening hours—after 6 PM—or on the weekend)
On-site parking at OHO is only available for:
- Clinicians who have requested and been granted a one-day EpicLeap parking pass (VUMC providers only)
- Colleagues who are attending classroom sessions between the hours of 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. on a weekday or on weekends (an OHO parking permit is not required during evening hours — after 6 p.m. — or on the weekend)
- Those who have existing OHO parking permits
Note: Colleagues who park on-site according to the above criteria must park in designated VUMC employee parking ONLY (see map)
For full details and instructions on parking at OHO for EpicLeap training, click here.