Deadline is today for up to $240 Wellness Credit and partial reimbursement for VRWC fees for completing Go for the Gold
Faculty and staff paying for Vanderbilt Health Plan benefits on Jan. 1, 2018, can earn a Wellness Credit for completing Go for the Gold by Oct. 31, 2017.
Go for the Gold Wellness Credit of up to $240/year (amount based on Go for the Gold level achieved) earned by Medical Center employees will be applied to your Health Plan Account. This credit will be applied pre-tax and is used to offset deductible and co-insurance costs.
Go for the Gold Wellness Credit amounts:
· Bronze ($120): Compass Health Assessment
· Silver ($180): Compass Health Assessment + Wellness Actions Log
· Gold ($240): Compass Health Assessment + Wellness Actions Log + Game Plan for Your Health
New Platinum Benefit – The Platinum Benefit is in addition to the $240 Wellness Credit. The Platinum Benefit provides partial reimbursement of membership fees to Medical Center employees who join the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center (VRWC) in 2018. Requirements to receive Platinum Benefit:
· Earn the Gold level of Go for the Gold by Oct. 31, 2017.
· Pay for Vanderbilt Health Plan benefits in 2018.
· Join VRWC. Membership rate is $135 quarterly ($45 per month) as of Sept. 28, 2017.
· If you attend at least 30 times per quarter in 2018, receive partial reimbursement of $90 quarterly (taxable) in your paycheck.
Additional details on this new benefit to follow.
For more information, go to https://healthandwellness.vanderbilt.edu/healthplus/go-for-the-gold/index.php.