Brown Bag Lunch & Learn- Retirement Planning: Quarterly Market Update Thursday, Jan. 28, 11:45 a.m.
The Office of Benefits Administration is hosting a Brown Bag Lunch & Learn, “Retirement Planning, Quarterly Market Update," on Thursday, Jan. 28, in Light Hall, Room 415 A-D, from 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Reservations are suggested, but not required. Bring your lunch and join us.
In this seminar, you'll learn:
• The driving forces behind recent developments influencing the financial markets and the U.S. economy
• The factors affecting the performance of domestic and international equity markets
• What drives changes in bond-market interest rates and valuations
Make your reservation now. Three ways to RSVP:
• Fidelity Web site: http://www.fidelity.com/atwork/reservations
• Fidelity customer service: (800) 642-7131
• Fidelity representative: Brandon Hall 804-9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org