Research Volunteers Needed for a Pre-eclampsia and Related Markers Study
Enrolling pregnant women who are 18 years of age and older, and have one of the following:
• Preeclampsia: New onset of high blood pressure (defined as ≥140
systolic and/or ≥90 diastolic) and protein in urine after 20 weeks
• Gestational Hypertension new onset of high blood pressure
(defined as ≥140 systolic and/or ≥90 diastolic) only between 20
and 34 weeks of pregnancy.
• High risk for developing preeclampsia
- Preeclampsia in a previous pregnancy
- Obesity (BMI > 30)
- Pre‐existing high blood pressure, diabetes, or kidney disease
Participants will be compensated for their time.
For more information please contact:
Terri Herrud at 343‐8010 or email@example.com