Disaster Assistance Center opens at One Hundred Oaks
A Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Assistance Center has opened up in the Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks parking lot, near the Regal Hollywood 27 movie theater.
Disaster Assistance Centers can provide general information on utilities, social service assistance, and legal and insurance information. Lawyers will be available at most sites to assist with FEMA applications. Additional center are located at:
• East Community Center, 700 Woodland Street, 37206; (615) 862-8448; Sherry Hipps (615) 604-3278
• Hermitage Community Center, 3720 James Kay Lane, 37076; (615) 316-0843; Calvin Hatcher (615) 406-1360
• Hadley Community Center, 1037 28th Avenue North, 37208; (615) 862-8451; Barbara Manuel (615) 360-7504
• Coleman Community Center, 384 Thompson Lane 37211; (615) 862-8445
• Bellevue Community Center, 656 Colice Jeanne Road 37221; (615) 862-8435
Centers are not equipped for emergency medical needs. Security and health emergencies should be managed through 911. Questions about Disaster Assistance Centers should be directed to Laurel Creech, Chief Service Officer email@example.com.
For more information about flood-related issues, visit www.vanderbilt.edu/flood.