Study Volunteers age 12-17 Needed for Research on How We Spend Our Time
We are doing a study that seeks to understand how we spend our time each day including time just sitting. This study will help researchers find ways to improve children’s health and achieve a more active lifestyle.
You may qualify for the study if you are:
• Age 12 to 17
• Able to walk without major joint or muscle problems and do not use a wheelchair
• Able to take part in school physical education classes
• Able to read, write and speak in English
• Available by phone during the study period
You must be willing to:
• Come to Vanderbilt University Medical Center for two study visits lasting about one hour
• Wear two small monitors that measure steps and movement
• Answer survey questions
• Be called three times for an interview about what you did the day before
By finishing the study, you will receive a total of $50 for your time and effort.
For more information please call 936-1901 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.