Volunteers Needed for Type 2 Diabetes Study at Vanderbilt Medical Center
• Do you have Type 2 Diabetes?
• Are you a patient at Vanderbilt's Adult Primary Care Clinic?
• Are you currently taking medication to manage your diabetes?
• Do you use a MyHealth at Vanderbilt account?
• Are you an adult, age 18 or older?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in a study that will help create a program within MyHealth at Vanderbilt that will help diabetes patients take their medicine.
The study involves participation in a 60-90 minute discussion group with other people who have Type 2 Diabetes and who use MyHealth at Vanderbilt.
You will be paid $40 for your time after you participate in the group.
The discussion group will focus on topics such as:
• thoughts and feelings regarding taking diabetes medications;
• opinions about using technology to help with medications;
• suggestions for making the online program more helpful.
If you are interested, please contact:
Lindsay Satterwhite at 875-5821 or Lindsay.F.Satterwhite@Vanderbilt.edu.