Approved Travel Supplier Caldwell Travel Offers Information Sessions on its Online Travel Booking Tool
Approved travel supplier Caldwell Travel offers information sessions on its online travel booking tool.
Attend one of two sessions Monday, Sept. 20: 10 a.m., 407 A-D Light Hall; or 1 p.m., 214 Light Hall.
Get the best of both worlds, book personal or business travel online with the backup of one of our approved travel agencies.
Please join Caldwell Travel for a brief, informative review of its online booking tool, Rearden Commerce. Learn how to easily create your unique login, online travel profile and book travel immediately in a managed, secure environment.
To register for this session, please click here.
We will welcome questions from the floor.
Highlights of the Rearden Commerce tool:
• View most convenient and cost effective travel options
• Apply unused, non-refundable tickets to new reservations
• Upload trip information into calendars
• Travel alerts sent to mobile devices
• Dining reservations made from single sign-on
• Entertainment tickets available for viewing/purchasing
For more information on Caldwell Travel and our other travel suppliers, please visit our travel Web site at http://www.campustravel.com/university/vanderbilt/.
For more information about our travel website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.