Type 2 Diabetes Study Seeking Volunteers
• Do you have Type 2 Diabetes?
• Are you a patient at Vanderbilt's Adult Primary Care Clinic?
• Are you currently taking medication to manage your diabetes?
• Are you an adult, age 18 or older?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in a study that will help create a program that will help diabetes patients take their medicine.
The study involves participation in a 60-90 minute discussion group with other people who have Type 2 Diabetes. You will be paid $40 for your time after you participate in the group.
The discussion group will focus on topics such as:
• thoughts and feelings regarding taking diabetes medications
• opinions about using technology to help with medications
• suggestions for making the program more helpful for you
If you are interested, please contact:
Lindsay Satterwhite at 875-5821 or Lindsay.F.Satterwhite@Vanderbilt.edu.