Weight Workshop Orientation Sessions, Tuesday, Jan. 11
The Vanderbilt Dayani Center for Health and Wellness, in conjunction with Vanderbilt’s Health Plus Faculty and Staff Wellness Program, offers a holistic approach to promoting healthy nutrition, motivation, physical activity, empowerment and well-being.
Discounts and partial reimbursements offered to Vanderbilt employees reflect a savings of almost 50 percent off the full price of the workshop, and payroll deduction over 12 months is available to Vanderbilt employees.
Noon and Evening workshops are starting with free orientation sessions Tuesday, Jan 11, at noon and 5:30 p.m.
* Group support and accountability
* Making ourselves and our health a priority
* Becoming and staying motivated for healthy changes
* Healthier eating on the go
* Reasons we eat when we’re not hungry
* Tailoring your meal plan for weight loss
* Fitting healthy activity into our busy lives
* Shared experiences, laughter and fun
Our Program Includes:
• Free orientation sessions with no obligation to enroll
• Weekly interactive class sessions
• Individualized workout program with a personal trainer
• Five-month use of the Dayani Center’s exercise facility, walking track and indoor pool
• Access to group exercise classes, such as yoga, tai chi, Zumba, body sculpt, dance, pilates, group cycling and water aerobics
Colin Armstrong, Ph.D., health psychologist and health wellness coach
Angel Bachuss, M.S., exercise physiologist and personal trainer
Jennifer Moore, R.D., L.D.N., M.P.H.
Program Fee: $495 for Vanderbilt employees and adult members of their immediate family; $695 for others.
In addition to the $200 discount, full-time Vanderbilt employees who complete the program may qualify for reimbursement of up to $142.50 of their fee, courtesy of Health Plus (bringing the final cost of the program for full-time Vanderbilt employees to $352.50).
Payroll deduction over up to 12 months ($41.25 per month) is available to Vanderbilt Employees.